Posted Wed, 24 Jan 2018 00:46:02 GMT by Tino Garcia HGP Hospitality Director of Operations

Is there a way to mark an invoice as paid in the past with the checkwriter (predate ACH) or do a journal entry and mark it as paid.

Posted Wed, 24 Jan 2018 00:57:00 GMT by Michael Cheesman BA

Hello Tino,

The only way to mark a invoice paid by using a date in the past is using the manual payment option in the AP Module. The Manual Payment option will look at the Due on Date of the invoice to assign the Paid on Date. The manual payment option will force you to use a check number, please DO NOT make the check number higher then the number that prompts, otherwise this will disrupt your check number sequence. 

If you have any question on creating/applying manual payments, please let me  know and I will have a member of the support team reach out to assist. 

Posted Thu, 10 Jan 2019 20:46:08 GMT by Jessi Smith

ACH had already been posted but for wrong amount. ACH20180819  dated 12/31/2018 but needed to void to redo. Can I complete this task without the manual payment option?

Posted Wed, 27 Mar 2019 22:57:39 GMT by Marianne Wilson The Point Resort Bookkeeper

I might be missing the obvious, how do I enter an ACH that was created outside of M3?  A vendor debits my account for a bill on the due date. 

Posted Thu, 28 Mar 2019 00:42:24 GMT by John Turnbull Room Numbers LLC 3rd Party Consultant

Add Microsoft XPS Document Writer as a cheque-printer if you want to avoid printing useless hard copies - you don't have to do this - and in cheque-writer select the "Prior to Current Date" option to enter a back-dated ACH. Note that for some reason it'll only let you go back one month at most and that the invoice(s) you want to pay must be marked as ACH in their payment method - you can edit the invoice in A/P to reflect that. This will let you pay mutiple invoices on one ACH if you wish as well as make partial payments.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.