Posted Fri, 15 Jul 2016 00:03:21 GMT by Ann Ripplinger

In the general ledger, how are you able to scan in new images into a selected journal entry when there is already images in the journal entry. I have tried scanning in new images and it says that the images are stored successfully, but when I go into view the images, the new images that I have scanned in are not in the journal entry. Also, are you able to delete images when they are in the journal entry. 

Posted Tue, 23 Aug 2016 18:43:04 GMT by

Kyle,

You should be able to scan any number of pages and documents to a JE and view same by either using the search feature or the elipses button next to the image check box on the line item. Sometimes in order to refresh the screen you need to move off the JE grid and back to see that check box populate with the image. The images can be managed and deleted if you have access to do so from the search screen. Select search to open the search window. Enter the appropriate date range then the grid will load with the found matches. Locate the image you want to remove, highlight that row then click the delete button at the bottom of the page. 

Should you need additional help please open a case at help.m3as.com or email techsupport@m3as.com

Thank you M3 Support

Posted Thu, 03 Aug 2023 16:45:23 GMT by Shavon Screen Hotel Equities General Manager
Again, how to I scan multiple images (6) per invoice in M3?

You must be signed in to post in this forum.