Login Frequently Asked Questions
Every 90 days the system requires that you reset your password. When it requests that you do so or a technician sends you a reset password, please follow the below criteria:
- Passwords must be at least 8 Characters in length
- Passwords cannot be any part of your M3 Username
- Passwords must not contain any special characters
- Passwords must contain all 3 of the following elements:
- At least 1 Capital Letter
- At least 1 Lowercase Letter
- At least 1 Number
- A new password MUST be unique and cannot be the same as the previous password (or any of the prior 5 passwords).
- Cannot contain any part of the username, management company name, or your name.
Question: What Version of Citrix is Best?
Solution : Windows 11: Click HERE for to download the correct version of Citrix.
Windows 10 : Click HERE for to download the correct version of Citrix.
Windows 8.1: Click HERE for Citrix Receiver 4.9 LTSR
Windows 7: Windows 7 will no longer be supported by Microsoft as of January 14th 2020
Mac OS 10.11, 10.12: Click HERE for Citrix Workspace 1906 for Mac
Mac OS 10.15 through 12.0.1 (Monterey): Click HERE for the latest version of Citrix for Mac
***Do not use any version of Citrix Workspace other than Workspace 1907
***Do not update Citrix, ignore the prompt that comes up asking you to update it
My Password is not working (or it has expired) how do I reset it?
Solution:Email email@example.com requesting a password reset. Please include all of your contact information, and your username. If we are unable to verify your email address by linking it to your user name a system admin will need to be contacted and must be able to verify you own that username.