Posted Tue, 12 Jul 2022 12:13:45 GMT by Brandon Deering Vice President of Finance
Is there any way to edit an older cash management statement once a newer one is created?

If not, will I lose everything that has been entered, cleared, in the newer statement?

Thank you in advance for any help. 

Posted Sat, 16 Jul 2022 16:00:43 GMT by Dawn Coy Acct
Unfortunately the only way to change a prior reconciliation is to delete the current and make the correction.&nbsp;<br> I've found that if I print the statement with uncleared items its quickly "redone" by creating the new one,&nbsp;<br> clearing everything and then un-clearing the items from the print out.&nbsp;<br> &nbsp;

You must be signed in to post in this forum.