Posted Mon, 23 Jan 2017 23:22:19 GMT by Chad Edmonds Puget Sound Hospitality

For anyone else using Fosse:

I currently am using the "Daily Segmentation Report" in Fosse to map room revenue by market segmentation, but I have noticed that there are several rooms on the report that show up as "zero rate rooms" so no revenue is being pulled into M3 for those rooms and the daily is constantly out of balance. The Daily Closing Report, Shift Audit Report, and guests' folios all show the correct room rate and total revenue. I am not sure if this is common or if there is something wrong with my daily segmentation report in Fosse.

This only seems to be a problem at my Courtyard property and not an issue at the Residence Inn.

I figured I would check here first to see if anyone else who uses Fosse has ran into this issue and has a work around/solution, before I sit on hold with FOSSE support for the next two months.

Thanks

Posted Tue, 24 Jan 2017 19:19:00 GMT by Nick Notheis

Good morning,

I work in the Support Department. Can you please email me at nickn@m3as.com and I will be happy to help!

Thank you,

Nick

Posted Wed, 25 Jan 2017 03:23:40 GMT by Chad Edmonds Puget Sound Hospitality

Hey Nick,

I appreciate your response but it is an issue with Fosse and I just wanted to see if anyone on M3 using Fosse had a workaround/solution to the problem. Unless you have a really good knowledge of how the reports in Fosse are generated?

Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2018 17:28:54 GMT by Pragnesh Patel SSN HOTELS General Manager

I currently am using the "Daily Segmentation Report" in Fosse to map room revenue by market segmentation, but I have noticed that there are several rooms on the report that show up as "zero rate rooms" so no revenue is being pulled into M3 for those rooms and the daily is constantly out of balance. The Daily Closing Report, Shift Audit Report, and guests' folios all show the correct room rate and total revenue. I am not sure if this is common or if there is something wrong with my daily segmentation report in Fosse.

Please review 4/14/18 data is showing as "Zero "

Please call me directly on 302-368-8521 and ask for Mr.Patel G/M) at the property.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.