I have created a case as while the process is straight forward it can also be intimidating at first. A technician can help assist you through all the steps. Below are the basics behind adding a GL account to a financial report layout.
- Create the account number in the GL
- Select the add to Financial Setup before saving the account in GL module. This will update setup and save a step
- Maintenance : Financial Designer: Layout.
- Select the report: Select Edit : Find the account on the left, and place it using the > (arrow) to push it to the right.
- Note: Account will fill in right below the row you have selected in the report.
I hope this helps and one of our techs will reach out on this matter via the case that was created on your behalf.