Posted Wed, 09 Nov 2016 00:21:08 GMT by Matthew Ram Liberty Group Investment Manager

Is there any way to download a copy of an invoice attached to a GL entry?  I can view but options to save and print are grayed out.  There is an option to email a hyperlink but an error says that there's no app associated.  I have attempted to save multiple times, this seems outrageously difficult.

So far my only luck has been to use the Print Screen function!

Posted Thu, 10 Nov 2016 18:37:05 GMT by Michael Cheesman BA

Hello Matthew, 

If you would like to download a copy of the image, please use the search option at the top of the screen in Accounts Payable. Once you have the appropriate search in place, when the images display you can select the appropriate image and then download the invoice image, by using the download option. I have attached a screenshot of the download option that is available when viewing images from the Search Option. 

At the present time if you are drilling down to an image through a financial or report, the download option is not available, this is also not available when clicking on the image option with-in a specific invoice in the AP Module. We are in process of updating each module, and this is functionality that is being considered for all areas to where images are viewed. 

Posted Thu, 21 Mar 2019 22:37:35 GMT by Ashley Costello Tharaldson Hospitality Corporate Hotel Accountant

Michael - where are you guys on the ability of being able to download and save from the AP module? Will that ever be an option or will the buttons always be grayed out? The workaround you suggest is completed in the AP module so why not just allow the options when viewing an image attached to the invoice? 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.