Posted Fri, 10 Apr 2020 06:18:58 GMT by Rick Oelkers Wingate by Wyndham Valdosta/Moody AFB GM

I post my payroll via JE.   I charge the Invoice to the account for my operating account (where pay is ACH from doesn't the JE Post to cash management ?   I do not see anything in cash management for the PR.  If it does not post to cash management how do I get the payroll posted into Cash Management.  

Posted Wed, 27 May 2020 16:42:09 GMT by Stacy Broomberg Sys admin
Rick,

This is Stacy Broomberg from Valdosta.  Did you get this resolved?  I don't understand exactly what you're asking, but if you didn't get it worked out I'll be happy to try to problem solve with you.

Stay safe!!

Stacy

sbroomberg88@gmail.com
Posted Wed, 27 May 2020 19:38:44 GMT by Rick Oelkers Wingate by Wyndham Valdosta/Moody AFB GM
Stacy   I got it.      Thanks. 
Posted Wed, 27 May 2020 21:52:54 GMT by Christian Davis Vision Hospitality Group Inc VP of Accounting
Can the resolution be shared? We also do a mass JE upload for our group and would prefer for the information to show within the CM module.
Posted Sat, 27 Jun 2020 22:43:18 GMT by Rick Oelkers Wingate by Wyndham Valdosta/Moody AFB GM
i JE the payroll into My accrued salaries account.  Then I enter an invoice in my AP for my payroll company.  I pay the bill by ACH. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.