Posted Fri, 20 Aug 2021 14:39:30 GMT by Patty Welch True North Hotel Group Acct/Purchasing Assoc.
For anyone frustrated with their current scanner, I would suggest trying the Plustek SmartOffice PS 186. I purchased this scanner on Amazon at a great price, about 2 months ago. I have ZERO complaints about this scanner, and I think M3 should add it to the preferred scanner list. What I like most is that Im no longer getting those extra blank pages in my scans. Nor am I having to change the orientation as this scanner does it all for me.
No problems with it not picking up the pages either! I have recommended it to all our Gm's if they are looking for a replacement.
I hope anyone that is totally frustrated with the scanner they are using now. This one is compact too so it takes up less desk space. A real winner in my book.
If you have any questions please respond here, I will be glad to answer any question that I can.
Thanks,
Patty Welch
Purchasing
True North Hotel Group
Posted Fri, 20 Aug 2021 16:11:31 GMT by System Administrator Portal Administrator User
Thank you Patty!
We will try to get one of these scanners in to test so that we can add it to our preferred scanners list. 

Thank you,
M3 Support

Posted Mon, 22 Aug 2022 17:18:44 GMT by James Thompson Hostmark Hospitality Group IT manager
Does it allow Direct Scanning in Accounting Core?&nbsp;&nbsp;<br> <br> or still have to save to M3 Scans and then browse &gt; Select file?<br> <br> <br> Thanks<br> <br> James

You must be signed in to post in this forum.