Posted Mon, 29 Jul 2019 22:57:39 GMT by Geno Bell-Floyd General Manager

How do I fix this? I have an Epson ES-500W

Thank you!

Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2020 02:17:11 GMT by Rob Tillman Fairfield Inn and Suites General Manager

I am trying to attach images to invoice in the M3 Accounting using the "scan documents for selected items". When I click on this option it gives me the error message of "setting automatic border protection failed" "Error:invalid parameter". Can you please assist in correcting this? The scanner/printer that I am attempting to use is Epson WF-2860.

Thank you 

Melissa Duncan, GM

Posted Wed, 29 Jan 2020 22:04:36 GMT by System Administrator Portal Administrator User

Hi Melissa,

This error normally means that the scanner is not compatible to scan directly from Accounting Core. The option to scan to your computer and then attach via a specified folder will work. If you have questions on how to set up that folder and attach images from there, please submit a case and we will be happy to walk you through those steps.

Thank you,
M3 Support

Posted Thu, 03 Aug 2023 15:04:36 GMT by Holly Dykes A and M Hospitalities Assistant General Manager
how do i set up a folder to be able to attach images versus scanning from accounting core?

You must be signed in to post in this forum.