Posted Fri, 21 Aug 2020 19:07:59 GMT by Michael Le Davidson Hotels and Resorts Regional Controller
I cannot seem to see how to "turn it on" or utilize it.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Michael
Posted Mon, 21 Sep 2020 14:34:09 GMT by Michael Le Davidson Hotels and Resorts Regional Controller
Update:
Yes, it is functional
The only report available right now to view tagged invoices is:

A/P Module > Reports > Batch Invoices > Filter by Tags & Date
Posted Mon, 21 Sep 2020 14:56:31 GMT by System Administrator Portal Administrator User
Good Morning Michael

AP Tags :  To use this feature access to the enterprise level : Advanced :  Tag window will be needed to set up the tag names.  Once they are set up they will become available to use in the AP module.   This will usually be setup by the system administrator.

I have created case : CAS-282243-K4L6T4 to have the technical documents sent to you - shortly.  However I have attached the document to this forum if you are able to download.

Thanks,
Wil
Posted Mon, 21 Sep 2020 15:01:47 GMT by Michael Le Davidson Hotels and Resorts Regional Controller
Thank you!
Posted Mon, 21 Sep 2020 15:04:44 GMT by Michael Le Davidson Hotels and Resorts Regional Controller
It would be a great if the Tag function can be updated to be applied to specific line items within an invoice.
If we wanted to tag "COVID mask costs", but the invoice included many other supplies, the cost of COVID masks would be skewed by the total invoice amount.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.