Posted Thu, 11 Feb 2016 23:34:08 GMT by Jim Gilbert UDMRI, LLC Controller

Looking for assistance with Marriott Daily Report Set up and Mapping. More specifically, if the Room revenue is mapped from the Market segmentation report as suggested.  How is it the Daily closing report is always higher by the MR Redemption(MR) and Escape Package (EP) 

I understand it moves it up into one of the other posting codes however... How do I map the Revenue and what is the offset?  Do I have to create a new line in Daily Report Layout for the offset.  It clearly is not effecting my Guest or City Ledger balances so what is the settlement side of these transactions?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Jim

Posted Sun, 14 Feb 2016 16:32:25 GMT by

The room revenue posted in Fosse does not match the segmentation because anything posted manually (adjustments, no shows, etc.) do not show in the segmentation report.  Our hotels have to manually enter the segments into the daily report and then "plug" the variance.  All other numbers map fine.

Posted Tue, 14 Feb 2017 01:52:34 GMT by Jed Sherman Crestpoint, Inc. COO

Trying to understand when the mapping section updates the system to see results? 

When I found out that the variance was not balancing out, I seen that the transaction code for Franchise credits was not entered into the mapping process under the City ledger. I have since then updated but am wondering when the system recognizes this and updates the daily report activity? 

Thanks 

Jay

Posted Tue, 14 Feb 2017 01:52:46 GMT by Jed Sherman Crestpoint, Inc. COO

Trying to understand when the mapping section updates the system to see results? 

When I found out that the variance was not balancing out, I seen that the transaction code for Franchise credits was not entered into the mapping process under the City ledger. I have since then updated but am wondering when the system recognizes this and updates the daily report activity? 

Thanks 

Jay

Posted Tue, 14 Feb 2017 02:24:15 GMT by Michael Cheesman BA

Hello Jay, 

There is no automation in the mapping system to where a code that has not been used before and is not mapped in, is automatically associated to a line item. The process to add items is completely manual to where a user has to add mapping codes for items that have not been used before or frequently in their respective PMS System. 

If you have any further questions, please let me know and I will create a Support Case for you so that a Member of our PMS team can assist further. 

Best Regards, 

Michael

M3 Support Asst. Manager

Posted Wed, 22 Mar 2017 19:06:57 GMT by Jed Sherman Crestpoint, Inc. COO

With Hilton, the Franchise Credit is posted in the Night Audit as a Negative number in the format: (xxx.xx)

When entered in as a negative number, the daily report offset report shows out of balance for that particular day. Changing it to a positive number brings the difference to ZERO, however that makes the AR Varience (out of balance) = OUT OF BALANCE by that number. Is this a franchise credit to be applied into an EFT or somewhere else for a zero balance to appear? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Jay 

Posted Wed, 22 Mar 2017 19:19:05 GMT by Michael Cheesman BA

Hello Jay, 

I have created a case so that our AccKnowledge team can have a look at this. They should be reaching out to you soon. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.