Posted Thu, 12 Oct 2023 17:24:06 GMT by Ricky Rogers Jackson Hospitality Services Senior Controller
Hello, we recently changed from Hilton OnQ to Hilton PEP.  We seem to be having difficulty in establishing where Hilton Rewards reimbursement goes on the daily report.  It was a little difficult with OnQ, and tended to overstate the frequent guest expense.  Any information would be helpful.
Posted Fri, 13 Oct 2023 15:58:02 GMT by Kayne Gibson M3 Accounting + Analytics Director of Ops
Hi Ricky,

From our PMS Implementation team:

Most customers want it mapped to the "Frequent Stay Rewards" line item as a negative. Furthermore, typically rewards reimbursement/frequent stays lives under non-revenue but if further help is needed, we recommend speaking with PEP support on how those funds affect your bottom line.

I hope this helps some, please feel free to submit a case for more information if needed or hopefully another customer may be able to add some input on what they have done for this. 

Thank you,
M3 Support
Posted Wed, 24 Jan 2024 17:00:11 GMT by Olympia Pappenbrock Blue Flame Hospitality Corporate Controller
Hello, Our Hampton Inn switched from PMS OnQ to PMS PEP around December 5th .  Since then the Ledger Ending Balances haven’t been correct.  Attached is the PEP Report – “Final Audit”, I use to balance the daily and on page 5 it shows the ledgers but also shows Group Masters and House Accounts which are now calculating into beginning and ending ledger balances.  Since then, in M3 AC I added  Beginning, Net and Ending for House Accounts and Group Master Rows in the daily template in hopes that would fix it but something is still wrong. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.