Posted Sat, 10 Sep 2016 00:06:47 GMT by Phil LeJune Columbia Hospitality Sr Director of Finance

Any plans to create an import function for the Daily Report to enter/post the daily activity?  Small properties the input is fine.  Larger properties with lots of moving parts can be really time consuming to key all the data manually.

Posted Mon, 12 Sep 2016 16:04:04 GMT by System Administrator Portal Administrator User

Hello Phil, 

There is not a direct import function that would allow a user to import daily report data, however, an additional service that is offered is PMS Mapping, to where your PMS system sends M3 a file and the data is populated into the daily report. If this is something that you are interested in pursuing, please create a case https://help.m3as.com/helpdesk and a member of our PMS team will contact you and assist further. 

Thank you, 

Michael

Posted Thu, 02 Mar 2017 22:21:27 GMT by Erin Struble Coury Hospitality Corporate Accountant

I have a property who's Daily Report Offset GL line is out of balance by $175k, but each day has activity and when they enter their Daily Input each day, they balance. How can I tell or where can I look to see what is throwing off their Daily Offset by so much?

Thanks!

Posted Thu, 02 Mar 2017 22:46:29 GMT by Michael Cheesman BA

Hello Erin, 

I have created a case so that an M3 Support Technician can reach out to you and assist in troubleshooting your problem. 

Best Regards, 

Michael

You must be signed in to post in this forum.