Posted Tue, 22 Oct 2019 22:25:09 GMT by Christian Davis Dellisart, LLC Vice President of Accounting Services

I find the ability to drill down into a P&L when it is "live" is the system is a valuable tool. The ability to click on a account total and see the specific GL detail helps to quickly answer questions during financial reviews. While there is the ability to drill down to the invoice image for a posting via the AP module, I have not been able to do the same for a supporting image for a manual JE. Is it that the process is different for a GL image, or can this not be done at this time?

If this is a functionality that is currently not available, I would like to suggest adding the feature. It seems unusual to me you can pull images from AP but not GL.

TIA!

Posted Tue, 22 Oct 2019 23:43:18 GMT by System Administrator Portal Administrator User

Hi Christian,

That is a great enhancement idea! This is currently not a feature available within Accounting Core. If you would like to add this as a possible enhancement for the future, please access this site: https://ideas.m3as.com/ and you will be able to add it here. You will be able to track it as well and other M3 users can vote on it, too.

If for some reason, you cannot login to that site, please let us know and we can ensure your access is setup correctly.

Thank you,
M3 Support

Posted Wed, 08 Apr 2020 04:32:51 GMT by Christian Davis Vision Hospitality Group Inc VP of Accounting

I can't log into the site to submit. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.