Posted Sun, 06 Oct 2019 05:29:22 GMT by Edward Kalashian GLI Hotels Vice President of Operations and Sales

Can anyone share what the best scanner would be for invoice entry ?

Posted Mon, 07 Oct 2019 19:55:01 GMT by System Administrator Portal Administrator User

Hi Edward,

See below for our list of compliant scanners. If there are any customers on here that have a preference over another, please feel free to add in this thread.

• Panasonic KV-S1015C (Added January 2019 - can reach out to andrea@bbds.biz if interested in purchasing this scanner; please indicate to her that you are a M3 customer. NOTE: this contact does NOT provide support for the scanner if you decide to purchase it)

• Panasonic KV-S1026C-MKII (Added June 2018 - can reach out to andrea@bbds.biz if interested in purchasing this scanner; please indicate to her that you are a M3 customer. NOTE: this contact does NOT provide support for the scanner if you decide to purchase it)

• Kodak i1150 (can reach out to andrea@bbds.biz if interested in purchasing this scanner; please indicate to her that you are a M3 customer. NOTE: this contact does NOT provide support for the scanner if you decide to purchase it)

• Brother ADS-1500
  • Epson DS-510
  • Epson DS-560
  • HP OfficeJet 8710
  • Canon P-215II

The above scanners should be available to purchase at any local office supply store.

*As changes in Windows occur, some scanner models may become non-compliant with Accounting Core.  We will continue to monitor and update this list when we learn of any models becoming obsolete.

Prior to using the scanner for the first time in Accounting Core; it is highly recommended that the scanner software has been installed on the local computer, as this will help prevent most twain errors.

Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2020 18:32:00 GMT by Ted Broker Trabon Consulting

Are the HP MFP printer/scanners supported?

Posted Wed, 29 Jan 2020 22:01:59 GMT by System Administrator Portal Administrator User

Below is an update on this thread regarding scanners. 

• Panasonic KV-S1026C-MKII (Added June 2018 - can reach out to andrea@bbds.biz if interested in purchasing this scanner; please indicate to her that you are a M3 customer. NOTE: this contact does NOT provide hardware support for the scanner if you decide to purchase it)

• Kodak E1035 (Added December 2019 - can reach out to andrea@bbds.biz if interested in purchasing this scanner; please indicate to her that you are a M3 customer. NOTE: this contact does NOT provide hardware support for the scanner if you decide to purchase it)

• Kodak i1150 (this scanner is no longer in production; however a limited supply is available if you reach out to andrea@bbds.biz; please indicate to her that you are a M3 customer. NOTE: this contact does NOT provide hardware support for the scanner if you decide to purchase it)

• Brother ADS-1500
  • Epson DS-510
  • Epson DS-560
  • Canon P-215II

The above scanners should be available to purchase at any local office supply store.

*As changes in Windows occur, some scanner models may become non-compliant with Accounting Core. We will continue to monitor and update this list when we learn of any models becoming obsolete.

Prior to using the scanner for the first time in Accounting Core; it is highly recommended that the scanner software has been installed on the local computer, as this will help prevent most twain errors.

Posted Wed, 15 Jul 2020 21:47:34 GMT by Tony Lawler Empire Hotels Group Regional Manager
How do I turn of duplex scanning.  I choose it each time and it still does it.  The scanner itself duplex is disabled.
Posted Thu, 13 Aug 2020 22:24:15 GMT by Joshua Rickman TPC
Tony

Under Maintenance > Companies > Choose your Company > Advanced (Bottom right corner) > AP Tab, there is an option for default Scan Mode, you can turn duplex off there.

Note: I don't work for M3 but I saw this while I was researching my own issue, and figured I would leave a message.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.